Transportation Project Manager
We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving-whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected
Our Transportation group is growing throughout Florida and provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airports and aviation, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers can really take off. With a unique multidisciplinary team approach, we're equipped with state-of-the-art survey tools, simulation models, specialized design software, and computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) facilities. The ongoing success of our team allows you to set the pace of your career.
Your Opportunity Stantec is currently seeking a "A player" to help us expand our Transportation Business in Naples, FL!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing, and supervising the work of other transportation professionals;
- Leading roadway plans preparation and development efforts as the Engineer of Record;
- Preparing geometric analysis & calculations in support of designs and establishing design criteria, methods, practices and procedures;
- Reviewing plans for conformance of applicable state, regional & local agency standards.
- In addition to the technical and professional qualifications, this position requires an individual with strong emphasis on business development skills and relationship management both internally and externally.
- Experience with County, City and/or State transportation projects
- Ability to work in Microstation Corridor Model and/or other 3D Engineering Modeling Software is a plus.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Project and/or Primavera P6
- Experience in the preparation of presentations utilizing PowerPoint
- Experience developing, negotiating, and managing scopes, schedules, and budgets.
- Business development and marketing skills experience required. Ability to lead, motivate, mentor and develop a team of technical and professional staff.
Education and Experience Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Civil Engineering
Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensed in the State of Florida (or ability to obtain within 6 months)
Minimum of eight (8) years of progressive engineering and project management experience (minimum of four years of post-licensure experience) in transportation projects
**Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Civil Engineering or a related degree may be substituted for one (1) year engineering experience Stantec takes pride in offering a very competitive compensation package and offers a comprehensive benefits package that could be considered one of the top in our industry. Stantec encourages memberships and involvement in professional and engineering related organizations.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top