Your Opportunity: Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Infrastructure & Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Stantec Infrastructure team are supported by highly qualified, self-dependent, motivated, strong personality staffs and engineers having adequate knowledge in local market, MENA region specially GGC countries and familiar with the International codes and guidelines to take up any challenging projects. The team with higher degree of education, computer literacy, experienced in all types of project, project modeling, and latest technology can offer any sort of services related to Infrastructure for Stantec ventures.
- Prepare and execute travel demand models, including trip generation models, trip distribution models, mode choice models, and highway assignment models.
- Expert in modeling with experience in model development, transportation model enhancement and application, with specific experience in toll facility forecasting a plus.
- Conduct and participate in public transport modeling projects in VISUM and VISSIM.
- Update, testing, and maintenance of strategic and operational VISUM models, as well as organizing, coordinating, and conducting structural model changes or land use and network updates, and scripting of procedures.
- Independently devise study methodology for VISUM modeling tasks.
- Assess and Evaluate transportation planning studies conducted by others including transportation master plans and traffic impact studies.
- Participate in planning public transit systems and networks.
- Knowledge in public transportation plans and recommend required counter-measures.
- Conduct international benchmarking and studies related to different transportation planning issues in Dubai, develop and present solutions as needed;
- Manage investigating the different impacts of transportation and travel decisions.
- Prepare reports for Traffic Impact Studies.
- Review the master plans and traffic studies for developing areas in Dubai, and coordinate with relevant internal/ external parties.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Able to carrying traffic Capacity Analysis, Site Accessibility, Parking and Internal Circulation, Mitigation Measures and Recommendations.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in relevant projects, with one (1) year in UAE
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Transportation Planning from a recognized university.
- Computer software proficiency required for transportation modeling software: VISUM, VISSIM, Sidra and Synchro. Cube Cargo and Cube Avenue is a plus.
- Extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of application packages, such as Excel, Access is a requirement.
- High proficiency in Traffic Studies software use are all mandatory requirements for this position
- Experience in project management and report writing.
- Experience in Traffic Analysis using Mc Trans HCS2000 and ITE Trip Generation
- Data manipulation and proficiency in the use of suitable software.
- Modeling teaching experience is a plus.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with colleagues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top