We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving-whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Your Opportunity Our Transportation team in Charleston, SC is seeking summer interns to support our roadway design, traffic engineering, and bridge design groups. This position will be full-time during the summer break.
Your Key Responsibilities
- CAD drafting
- Perform design calculations
- Assist in developing engineering estimates
- May sometimes need to assist with deliveries or field work
- Other entry level engineering duties, as needed
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Experience with CAD software preferred
- Experience with traffic simulation software software such as Synchro or VISSIM preferred
- College class work in Civil Engineering and current status as Civil Engineering student working towards a Bachelor's degree. Transportation concentration is preferred.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time, with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top