Transportation Engineer - Highway
Your Opportunity Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Stantec Consulting, ranked 16 th by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms, is seeking design professionals in our Pittsburgh and Mechanicsburg Transportation Offices. Filling these positions is necessary due to our expansion of Transportation Services into Western PA, recent project awards and backlog of existing projects. Candidates will help expand our footprint in Western PA and be involved with exciting transportation projects throughout Pennsylvania and across the country.
- Design of transportation projects with PennDOT and PA Turnpike Commission
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Review
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) registration in PA (preferred)
- Minimum of five (5) years of transportation (highway and roadway) design experience
- PennDOT experience
- MicroStation/Inroads proficiency
- Microsoft (MS) Excel and Word skills
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top