Your Opportunity Experience. Creativity. Ingenuity. Stantec's Transportation team provides a full range of innovative services to facilitate the safe and efficient movement of people and goods through a variety of modes of transportation. We encourage creativity in the design and delivery of projects, and use life cycle assessments to help clients effectively manage their assets
Your Duties The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a staff of engineers to produce engineering analysis and plans production for state and federal projects at general and commercial service airports. More specifically, their responsibilities will include design and design oversight of construction drawings for runway/taxiway construction or reconstruction projects, apron construction/reconstruction and maintenance, civil site design for new hangars, and miscellaneous projects to include a variety of lighting, fuel systems, pavement markings, etc.
Additional responsibilities will include support for client meetings, preparation of grant applications, and meeting with clients and contractors.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Minimum qualifications include 8 years of experience related to highway, aviation, or other transportation engineering and production.
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer in the State of Kentucky, or the ability gain licensure within 6 months of employment.
- Experience with Microstation, InRoads, AutoCAD and Cvil 3D is required.
- Experience with aviation projects is a plus but not required.
- Respondent must exhibit good communication skills and the ability to lead project teams in the design, analysis and production of transportation design projects.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top