Tissue Machine Project Engineer
Your Opportunity Every power project is a community project-whether it's a gas plant conversion, a transmission line corridor, or a wind development. Our goal is to improve industrial, business, and local communities through our project work. We see beyond the project at hand to where our work fits in the big picture. Join a team that does more than generate and deliver electricity through its work; join a team that powers growth and advances communities.
Your Duties We are currently looking to fill the position of Tissue Machine Project Engineer for our Fredericton, NB office.
The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for the design of a new tissue plant. You will work directly with clients and within a multi-disciplinary engineering team environment.
Specific responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Directing project tasks associated with the tissue machine within multi-discipline engineering design teams to achieve project objectives including safety, quality, scope, schedule and cost
- Review vendor supplied documents
- Preparation of reports and specifications as required
- Liaise with clients on technical and managerial levels as required to meet the project needs
- Participate in senior technical reviews
- May visit construction sites to monitor progress and other duties
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Bachelor's degree in Pulp and Paper, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related science or technology
- Eligibility for registration as a Professional Engineer in the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick
- 10 - 15 years' in the Pulp and Paper Industry specifically paper and/or tissue machine experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Products
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top