Your Opportunity 2,500 Environmental Services staff. 20 technical specialties. 900 professional associations. An international team with local expertise. You could say we know a little something about the environment. Our passion for it drives our work. Grounded by safety, quality, and ethics, we come up with solutions that perfectly fit the site. We know what it takes to balance competing project interests with creativity and efficiency. We know what to look for. And, we know how to get the job done-the right way. Join a team that has the environment down to a science.
Stantec is seeking a motivated, upbeat person to contribute to our environmental services division. The successful candidate will plan, design, edit, and proofread documents such as technical publications, reports, proposals, and correspondence for internal distribution, customer reference, or publication.
- Edit reports, publications, proposals and correspondence to ensure clarity of content, consistency of format and accuracy of grammar.
- Edit CEQA documents including ISMND and EIRs.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals and other business development work products, such as memos, fact sheets, PowerPoints, and email.
- Provide technical editing support to project managers; ensure consistency of work products across clients and programs.
- Responsible for quality control, production and distribution of documents in accordance with schedules.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Bachelors degree in English or Journalism and at least 5 years of job-related experience.
- Must be experience with CEQA/NEPA documents.
- Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required Strong interest in environmental, engineering, and/or other professional services.
- Pro-active approach to problem solving.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top