Talent Acquisition Consultant - Future Talent
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
Your Opportunity We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Consultant focusing on Future Talent (TACFT) to join our team. This is a temporary position, up to a one-year term.
Your Key Responsibilities Reporting through the Talent Brand Manager, the primary role of the TACFT is to:
- Supports the full life-cycle Talent Acquisition function for university postings (e.g. internships and entry-level) through the initiation of job postings on both internal and external sites through to the closing of the job posting once the role has been filled;
- Manages jobs postings via LinkedIn Recruiter;
- Conducts initial candidate screens as required and partnering with business to move forward with selection;
- Additional administrative support include reviewing resumes, responding to manager inquiries and initiating reference checks;
- Provides university relations support to the business including career fair event logistics coordination, internship program framework, social media outreach, tracking spend of events and tuition reimbursement and maintaining displays;
- Inventory and updating of TA collateral;
- Administrative support to Employee Referral Bonus program;
- And performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks and meet deadlines;
- Able to handle confidential information;
- Professional organization skills;
- Experience with social media;
- Knowledge of state and/or provincial hiring standards;
- Resourcefulness Knowledge of Human Resources best practices;
- Taleo or other ATS (an asset);
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written);
- Experience in client service;
- Experience in a large company is an asset;
- And excellent computer skills (MS Office) required, MS Excel (an asset).
- Detail oriented, focused on quality results and on-time deliverables;
- Flexibility is essential for this role as workload must be adapted to support changing business line needs;
- Ability to work within a fast paced and flexible environment;
- Creative thinker;
- Driven to exceed expectations;
- Innate curiosity;
- Technology aptitude;
- Critical thinking skills;
- And ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm.
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Travel may be required.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Jon is responsible for growing Stantec in the northwest region of the United Kingdom and leading and guiding the team in this area.
Back to top