We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving-whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected. Your Opportunity Stantec Consulting Services, Inc. has openings for Survey Technicians in our West Palm Beach Transportation Survey Division!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Perform survey data acquisition and project control, under the direction of the field crew.
- Clear line of brush for cross sections.
- Safely obtain soundings and elevations within canals, ponds, rivers, and bays.
- Accurately measure and identify improvements within the roadway corridor.
- Adhere to Company safety polices along with use of supplied personal protective equipment, (PPE).
- Complete internal and external training as required.
- Some projects may require occasional travel
Your Capabilities and Credentials Good communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy working outdoors.
Possess the ability to safely perform physically demanding work in all weather conditions.
Enjoys working within a team environment, listens well, eager to participate.
Availability to travel for out of town projects when needed.
Computer and math skills are a plus.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top