Survey Party Chief
Your Opportunity: On, above, and under the Earth's surface, we provide our clients a full range of surveying and mapping services. Through our work, we define land boundaries and analyze spatial data. Join a team of inspired and talented professionals who continually find inventive ways to get the job done better, faster, and smarter.
Stantec's Ann Arbor office is looking for a local-experienced Survey Party Chief. This individual, under the direction of a licensed land surveyor, will effectively lead and manage field survey projects to ensure quality performance by the field crew and project team.
Your Duties: Candidate will utilize survey field equipment including the following: total station, data collector, global positioning system (GPS) equipment, and associated downloading software to complete data collection assignments from field to office. Candidates will, from time to time, assist the survey team leader with office research and prepare projects for the field.
Your Capabilities and Credentials: High School Diploma
- Completion of a 2-year vocational or college program in Surveying or a closely related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience required.
- Knowledge of Leica and Trimble survey equipment, AutoCAD Civil 3D and Route Surveying experience is desirable.
- Must have working knowledge of advanced land surveying practices and techniques.
- Demonstrated fluency in current land surveying technology.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen that will take place prior to employment with Stantec.
- Successful candidates will possess a good driving record and be punctual.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top