Survey Crew Chief
Your Opportunity We bring together the places that make communities feel like home whether it's an urban park, a commercial plaza, or a residential neighborhood. We do this because we're part of the community too and we care about the places where we live-just as much as you do. Join the team that truly designs with community in mind.
Our Sarasota FL office has an opportunity for a Survey Crew Chief within our Community Development Group!
Your Duties Applicant must be responsible, highly motivated, and a detail oriented individual interested in joining our Land Surveying department in Sarasota, Florida.
Applicant must be able to work in a team environment and supervise other members on the survey crew.
Qualified candidates must have extensive experience performing boundary, ALTA, topographic, transmission line, transportation, and construction surveys utilizing the latest equipment and surveying technology.
This role has a great opportunity for advancement for a motivated individual willing to grow with the changing skills and technology required of a Land Surveyor.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Minimum of five years of diverse survey experience required.
- Must have a High School Diploma (Minimum). Supplemental courses in surveying a plus.
- Must have strong supervisory skills.
- Must have good mathematical, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient with the use of Trimble survey equipment. (GPS, Robotics, Total Stations, Levels, and Data Collectors).
- Must be proficient with TDS, and Trimble Survey Controller and Trimble Access data collection software.
- Must have a valid driver's license, ability to pass a driving record check & drug test and ability to obtain sercurity clearence.
- Must be physically able to work outdoors and on project sites under all weather conditions. and work overtime as required.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top