Slayden Constructors Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of MWH Constructors, is currently seeking a Superintendent to join our team at The Riverside Park Water Reclamation Facility NLT Project in Spokane, Washington.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
• Supervise major work activities including site work, concrete, mechanical and process equipment installation.
• Maintain safe conduct of Slayden employees and subcontractors to ensure a zero accident project. Ensure all site personnel meet minimum safety requirements (e.g. training, orientations, tools and equipment).
• Solely represent Slayden on-site for meetings and discussions with clients, local agencies and subcontractors.
• Plan and supervise employees and subcontractors' activities. Includes reviewing method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities equipment, temporary power sources, work schedule and documenting actual hours worked.
• Coordinate assigned work with work of employees and different subcontractors.
• Maintain liaison with engineering and project management to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule.
• Assist in resolving construction problems (e.g. lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.) as required.
• Monitor employee and subcontractor compliance with project safety program requirements; document and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
• Maintain liaison with other departments to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support subcontractors and project schedule.
• Review employee and subcontractors' daily activity plans to assure that requisite personnel, equipment and supplies are in place to assure that the following days work will be conducted in a safe manner with minimal wasted effort.
• Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of all site workers by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
• Inspect work to ensure quality and project specifications are met.
• Perform additional assignments per project manager's direction.
Back to top