MWH Constructors is seeking a Superintendent to supervise multiple craft foreman and crews engaged in construction activities, general construction, repair or maintenance for a water/wastewater treatment plant construction project in Winston-Salem, NC.
• Sets productivity goals for craft crews to meet job budget.
• Places orders, receives and distributes materials to specified sections for future work.
• Recommends repairs, supervises the maintenance of tools and equipment and determines work procedures.
• Interprets, Implements and enforces regulatory requirements related to safety, environmental and industry standards.
• Interprets plans, blueprints, and sketches of proposed structures in terms of the relevant specifications.
• Prepares reports on project time, equipment, materials and progress including project cost expenditures and balances.
• Reviews the work of skilled trade's workers and equipment operators.
If former Military, the following MOS codes my be applicable:
Army Corps of Engineers (12, 21,51, 62) Series MOS
Marine Corps (1100&1300) Series MOSC
Coast Guard (700) Series MOS Air Force (3E200) Series MOS
Navy (All 5000) Series MOS
• 3 Years of Foreman/Superintendent Experience in Water/Wastewater industry or related heavy civil sector;
• Maintains a constant drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet targets;
• Planning of activities;
• General management of the resources;
• Making on-the-spot decisions;
• Interaction at various levels to ensure job requirements are met;
• Costing daily & weekly;
• Safety programming;
• Material control and ordering;
• Management of subcontractors
MWH Constructors is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO employer - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top