Accurate data is the top priority
for our Geomatics team. Through our work, we measure, process, and analyze
spatial data and define land boundaries. We provide our clients a full range of
Geomatics, surveying, and mapping services. Join a team of inspired and
talented professionals who continually find inventive ways to get the job done
safer, better, faster, and smarter.
Our Raleigh office is looking to add
to our dynamic survey team. The SUE Technician's primary purpose is to
assist the assigned SUE Coordinator in the daily operations of designating and
locating sub-surface utilities.
- The daily activities of this position will include, butare not limited to, the operation, placement and connections of remotesignal generators to subject utilities; loading and unloading ofequipment; placement and removal of traffic control signs and devices;assist in the removal and replacement of utility manhole covers; assist infield sketch preparation and measurement of designated utilitylines.
- The SUE Analyst will designate a variety of undergroundutilities using hand held devices, GPR, utility maps and plans.
- Will be required to assist and dig test holes usingvacuum excavation.
- The SUE Analyst will provide all of this informationand effort under the SUE Coordinator's direct supervision.
YourCapabilities and Credentials
- Ability to travel frequently,
- Experience with GPR and Land Surveying equipment aplus.
HS diploma or equivalent
2 Years supporting SUE data
Typical office environment working with computers and
remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure
to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties orresponsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties,responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any timewith or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others'
talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us
and redefine your personal best.
Job: Survey Technician
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Raleigh
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Entry Level
Req ID: 190000D2
Back to top