Accurate data is the top priority for our Geomatics team. Through our work, we measure, process, and analyze spatial data and define land boundaries. We provide our clients a full range of Geomatics, surveying, and mapping services. Join a team of inspired and talented professionals who continually find inventive ways to get the job done safer, better, faster, and smarter. Your Opportunity Our Raleigh office is looking to add to our dynamic survey team. The SUE Analyst's primary purpose is to assist the assigned SUE Coordinator in the daily operations of designating and locating sub-surface utilities.
Your Key Responsibilities
- The daily activities of this position will include, but are not limited to, the operation, placement and connections of remote signal generators to subject utilities; loading and unloading of equipment; placement and removal of traffic control signs and devices; assist in the removal and replacement of utility manhole covers; assist in field sketch preparation and measurement of designated utility lines.
- The SUE Analyst will designate a variety of underground utilities using hand held devices, GPR, utility maps and plans.
- Will be required to assist and dig test holes using vacuum excavation.
- The SUE Analyst will provide all of this information and effort under the SUE Coordinator's direct supervision.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Ability to travel frequently,
- Experience with GPR and Land Surveying equipment a plus.
HS diploma or equivalent
2 Years supporting SUE data
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top