Structural Engineering Designer
We put the engine in buildings engineering. Intelligent design. Innovative execution. These are the elements of buildings engineering that rev us up. With decades of experience under our belts, we're achieving remarkable results with our work in building technologies, energy, and environmental performance. Our team of interdisciplinary engineers works collaboratively with clients to design buildings and processes that are on track for safety, performance, and sustainability.
Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity and efficiency for a smooth ride every time. Together, we can accelerate towards a brighter future.
Candidate sought for various structural design and field assessment tasks for transportation and infrastructure projects. Working under a registered professional engineer, this position will require both field and office work.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Condition assessment of transportation facilities, including subway structures, industrial buildings, and bridges
- Design of structural rehabilitation work
- Development of contract drawings in Autocad and/or Microstation
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required
- Engineer-in-Training certification desired
- Entry to mid-level engineering design skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD and/or Microstation
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience in structural design software such as STAAD/SAP/RAM STEEL etc. is a plus
# of Openings Remaining 1
Experience (Years) 0
Discipline Transportation Infrastructure Engineering
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top