Every power project is a community project-whether it's a gas plant conversion, a transmission line corridor, or a wind development. Our goal is to improve industrial, business, and local communities through our project work. We see beyond the project at hand to where our work fits in the big picture. Join a team that does more than generate and deliver electricity through its work; join a team that powers growth and advances communities.
Our Energy & Resources division is currently seeking a Structural Engineer join our Telecommunications department in our Mississauga , ON office.
- Visiting existing telecommunication sites: tower compounds or building rooftops;
- Preparation of technical reports and specifications;
- Assisting with the quality control verification process;
- Assisting with the preparation of technical processes and standards;
- Meeting with clients to review scope of work and project specifications.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Structural Engineer withRegistration as a Professional Engineer or eligible for licensure in Ontario is required.
- 0-2 years of experience in telecommunication tower analysis;
- 0-2 years of experience in building design;
- Experience in condition assessment;
- Experience working at heights;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced team environment;
- Strong problem solving, research, and decision-making skills;
- Strong organization and time management skills;
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage tasks deadlines, support people, create effective partnerships through leadership, and apply sound reason to business problems;
- Good judgement and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply;
- Valid driver's license and a reliable car for travel within GTA and Southwestern Ontario required.
# of Openings Remaining 1
Experience (Years) 2
Discipline Power Engineering
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top