Your Opportunity: Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected!
Your Duties: Serve as a Structural Engineer responsible for working within a design team to develop diverse structural engineering analysis and design projects. This will involve the development of structural analysis and designs for hydraulic structures as well as repair and/or rehabilitation of similar type structures. Responsibilities will involve analysis, design, detailing and plan production, and preparation of technical reports and specifications. Responsibilities will also include inspection of existing structures including hydraulic structures, railway bridges, and highway bridges.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering required, Masters of Science degree in Civil Engineering emphasis in Structural Engineering preferred, with 3 to 10 years of relevant structural engineering experience.
- Professional engineering license or EIT certification.
- Rope Access Bridge Inspection Certification (SPRAT Level 1) preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microstation, Mathcad, and various structural design programs is required.
- Advanced structural analysis experience a plus.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top