Your Opportunity: Our Water sector, which brings together many of the world's top engineers and scientists, sees water a bit differently-as a single holistic system rather than as unconnected networks divided by jurisdictional boundaries. We use this perspective to help communities tap into water's potential. Throughout the life cycle of capture, use, reuse, and discharge, our team optimizes every facet of a water system. Whether a project calls for planners, designers, construction managers, or facility operators, we have the right experts to provide creative, yet practical, water solutions. Through our cost-effective strategies, we're helping communities increase their water efficiency and protect their water resources for future generations. Join our team as we create new ways to tap into water's vast potential.
Stantec's Florida Water Practice is is looking for a highly motivated Project Engineer with stormwater management experience for our Naples, FL office.
- Perform detailed studies, modeling and design of stormwater projects.
- Prepare plans & specifications and other contract documents.
- Manage and supervise engineers and technical staff to ensure that the projects' needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Meet with clients, municipal officials, public, and contractors to review project needs and coordinate field conditions.
- Manage of project schedule and budget.
- Manage the process for obtaining approvals from various agencies.
- Write reports and design briefs to document analyses.
- Coordinate presentation and design drawings, in AutoCAD.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Must have a Bachelors of Science in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Masters' degree preferred.
- Professional Engineer in Florida or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Must have a minimum of eight (8) years' experience in engineering analysis and design of water distribution and wastewater collection facilities.
- Must have experience or exposure to public outreach, funding and MS4 permitting.
- Must be self-motivated individual possessing strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Experience with municipal stormwater system evaluation, watershed planning, stormwater planning and retrofit flood protection.
- Various hydrologic and hydraulic software platforms used in the planning and design of infrastructure is a plus.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top