Senior Transportation Project Manager
We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving-whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected. Your Opportunity An opportunity exists with Stantec for a Senior Transportation Project Manager!
We are seeking a highly-motivated person who will work closely with Stantec's leadership on the design and development of transportation infrastructure including major arterials and complex limited access highways and transit agencies throughout Florida and support projects within the US South region including Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Leading and developing technical discipline teams and performing as a project manager or task leader on transportation engineering and final design projects.
- Client development, coordinating the project pursuits and proposal preparation.
- Monitoring the quality of design and technical services delivered by the technical team members assigned to projects and studies.
- Performing as a senior technical lead in the development of concepts, reports, studies, and design development.
- Occasional inter and intrastate travel to support projects and pursuits.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Managing all aspects of highway/roadway infrastructure development including transportation planning and traffic engineering, corridor studies, Project Development and Environment (PD&E) studies and design.
- Experience in successful highway project pursuits including identifying opportunities, client engagement, developing teaming strategies and developing proposals
- Ability to lead a design team on multiple assignments
- Strong client interaction and relationship skills.
- Minimum of 15 years' highway/roadway transportation engineering and/or design experience
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- PE license in Florida or ability to obtain in 6 months
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Back to top