Senior Transportation Project Manager
Your Opportunity: Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Stantec is currenlty searching for a Senior Transportation Project Manager - Transportation Highway Leader with 18+ years of relevant work experience to include Texas highway and roadway projects to assist in our growing Texas practice. The Senior Project Manager will be based out of our Richardson or Dallas, TX locations.
Your Duties: Duties will include:
- Provide successful delivery of projects to clients including outstanding quality, as well as budget and schedule performance
- Leading and developing roadway staff, and performing as project manager or task leader on highway projects.
- Monitoring the quality of design and technical services delivered by the North Texas Transportation Team.
- Assist with client development, coordinating project pursuits, and proposal preparation.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- BSCE minimum
- TX PE license
- Minimum of 18 years highway/roadway design experience
- TxDOT Precertification
- Experience in project management, planning, design and contract administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff
- Ability to lead a design team on multiple assignment
- Ability to use Microstation, Geopak or Inroads, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top