Senior Transportation Engineer/Project Manager
Your Opportunity: Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers can really take off. With a unique multidisciplinary team approach, we're equipped with state-of-the-art survey tools, simulation models, specialized design software, and computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) facilities. The ongoing success of our team allows you to set the pace of your career.
Your Duties: Stantec is seeing a motivated Senior Transportation Engineer/Project Manager to join our growing team in our Raleigh, NC office!
Qaulified candidates must have experience with NCDOT planning & final design projects and be able to work collaboratively with an experienced team of engineers, planners, and subconsultants while delivering quality plans to clients.
Join an organization that keeps you moving and truly "Designs with community in mind"
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering (BSCE) Civil Engineering
- 12-30 years of roadway design and project management experience
- PE License
- Knowledge of Microstation/Geopak.
- Experience and knowledge working on & managing NCDOT final roadway design and planning projects
- Municipal project management experience a plus.
- Direct experience in a NCDOT Division office a plus
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top