Senior Traffic Engineer
Your Opportunity Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
- Manage a 1 to 5 person group of engineers and technicians in the preparation or traffic impact studies, corridor studies, intersection analysis, traffic signal design and other specific traffic related studies
- Perform traffic related studies using highway capacity software such as Synchro/SimTraffic
- Ability to perform traffic analysis and modeling using CORSIM, VISSIM and RODEL is desired
- Teaming with other transportation project managers within Stantec to provide quality and timely end products
- Prepare traffic signal plans using AutoCAD and MicroStation
- Present technical reports at public and agency meetings
- Perform overall project management activities including preparing proposals, budgeting, scheduling and allocating work as appropriate
- Perform client relationship building and marketing
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in North Dakota and Minnesota or the ability to acquire PE within six months
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience in traffic engineering and project management; PTOE license is preferred
The key to our success is our people- we put people first . When you work hard, we notice. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to assist employees and their families with medical and dental coverage, long-term disability income replacement, and retirement savings.
Qualified candidates who are highly motivated and eager to commit to Stantec's strategic initiative to become a Top 10 global design firm should submit their resume and cover letter, online at www.stantec.com/careers
Committed to the principles of Employment Equity, we thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top