Senior Tolling Specialist
Your Opportunity: Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Your Duties: We have an immediate opening for a full-time senior tolling expert with broad skills in T&R forecasting and related complementary toll planning skills to join our growing team in New York!
The ideal candidate will be placed onto the leadership team with significant growth opportunity in support of our primarily national tolls practice. The position provides the opportunity to strategically attend and participate in tolling conferences such as the IBTTA, Texas Forum and TRB where the candidate will make technical presentations while contributing to written technical and policy observations that we distribute to our clients.
Outside of the traffic and revenue forecasting practice, other opportunities exist to grow those technical areas that either directly or indirectly support express lane development and design.
Your Capabilities and Credentials: This opportunity requires comprehensive knowledge of traffic and revenue study preparation along with technical knowledge of toll policy, systems and traffic operations. Given the geographic nature of our T&R practice, travel to clients will be required from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Planning.
- Demonstrated experience (10-20 years, 10 years minimum) in the toll industry performing and/or guiding traffic and revenue forecasting assignments.
- Experienced in directing the transportation modeling aspect of T&R forecasting.
- Experienced with Express/Managed Lane Projects including general knowledge of design criteria.
- Experienced in operational studies, non-toll, a plus.
- Experienced in managing a team(s) on multiple assignments concurrently.
- Demonstrated project management skills while regularly performing various technical tasks and writing assignments.
- Strong client, marketing and presentation skills are a must.
Given the geographic nature of our T&R practice, travel to clients will be required.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top