Senior Roadway Construction Inspector
Your Opportunity Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Stantec has immediate openings for Senior Roadway Construction Inspectors in Baldwin, Conecuh and Escambia counties.
Your Duties Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Performing roadway construction inspections for ongoing site operations under general supervision.
- Identify and report non-conformance to known standards using various measuring and testing methods.
- Generate reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notify Construction Management of significant problems and complete documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities.
- Typically works under direct supervision of the Project Manager
Your Capabilities and Credentials Ten years of experience in construction inspection, surveying or highway materials testing and inspection or a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering with one year of experience in construction inspection, surveying or materials testing and i nspection.
One or more of the following certifications as necessary and approved by
the Region/Area Engineer. Inspectors who are to perform a specific task shall be
certified in said field.
- Certified Asphalt Technician Level I - Field Tester
- Certified Concrete Technician (ACI and ALDOT Certification)
- Certified Asphalt Roadway Technician
- Work Zone Safety Certification
- Radiological Safety Course Certification
- Qualified Credentialed Inspector (QCI)
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top