Senior - Project Technical Leader
MWH is searching for a Principal - Project Technical Lead to be located in our Dallas, TX office. Responsibilities:
1. Full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating project assignments.
2. Perform detailed engineering analysis and design for assigned projects, using judgment in developing and evaluating alternatives on complex projects. Develop plans and specifications.
3. Prepare and negotiate contracts and subcontracts documents and reviews and authorize changes and change orders to design and construction contracts.
4. Serve as Lead Technical Project Engineer on medium to large wastewater and water infrastructure planning and design projects. Responsibilities include developing preliminary budgets, determining scope of work, resource management, establishing schedules, and preparing technical plans and reports.
5. Manage specific technical areas including the supervision of project engineers and provide technical expertise to project engineers, perform analysis or review of design data, provide technical guidance on design problems, and review project engineers' work, as required.
6. Organize, draft and coordinate production of various reports to ensure technical accuracy and inclusion of appropriate documentation.
7. Work with the SouthCentral Client Service Team to develop business opportunities for the SouthCentral United States.
8. Seek out new work, prepare proposals, lead presentations, and negotiate new contracts and/or task orders.
9. Conduct work in a safe manner and promote health and safety within the office.
1. B.S. or M.S. degree in Engineering
2. Minimum of 15 years of experience in water, wastewater, and/or design projects.
3. TX PE required.
4. The position requires strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work with engineering staff at all levels.
5. Requires proven skills in leading project teams and building relationships both internally and externally.
At MWH, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world's top talent appeals to you, join us.
MWH Global…we're looking for opportunities.
MWH is an EEO employer - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top