Senior Project Scheduler
- Honolulu, HI
We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving- whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Stantec's Transportation Group is seeking a Senior Project Scheduler to work on the HART Project. This position requires onsite in Honolulu, HI.
Your Key Responsibilities
Working with Senior Project Managers, Construction Managers, Project Schedulers, Cost Controllers, and other Team members including the client, the Senior Project Scheduler will:
- Develop, maintain, and analyze Critical Path Method (CPM) schedules for complex construction projects.
- Engage in all activities associated with project planning, scheduling, forecasting, monitoring and critical path analysis.
- Work with various entities and project team members in a multi-tasking environment.
- Implement/comply with client and project objectives.
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast on a regular basis; provide updates and intuitive information for the teams use.
- Report any schedule deviations and recommend corrective actions.
- Review, analyze, and monitor Contractor submittals for contract compliance and accuracy.
- Provide input to weekly and monthly reports including narratives, schedule updates, forecasting, trending, analysis and corrective action.
- Claims review analysis and recommendations.
- Earned Value Analysis and reporting.
- Provide ad-hoc reports, as directed by management.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Experience with transportation and/or utility projects preferred.
- Experience using Primavera P6
- Must be skilled in developing, maintaining and analyzing cost and resource loaded CPM Schedules.
- Able to review contract documents / plans to develop construction schedules that coordinate with the client's Master Schedule.
- Skilled in reviewing contractor schedule submittals (Baseline, Progress Updates, Time Impacts, Mitigation Schedules).
- Interface with various entities for real time information
- Monitor and proactively provide input on project and issues impacting the project.
- Conduct delay analysis; raise flags in case of slippage from schedule and low productivity.
- Recommend preventive and corrective actions.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and analytical abilities.
- Prepare analytical reports.
- Provide input on various monthly reports.
- Must have a good driving record and valid driver's license.
Education and Experience
Bachelors Degree in related field preferred. Must have a minimum of 8 years' experience.
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Project Controls Professional
Primary Location: United States-Hawaii-Honolulu
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Req ID: 200001BZ
Back to top