Senior Project Manager/Senior Travel Demand Modeler
Your Opportunity: Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
An opportunity exists in Stantec's Orlando office for a motivated Senior Project Manager/Senior Travel Demand Modeler who will be responsible for further developing and growing the business. The purpose of this position is to help lead the expansion of the Orlando office to become a local leader in providing transportation planning and related services for a wide variety of public and private projects throughout the Orlando and Florida markets.
- The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate skills and experience in project management & transportation planning specific to both private and public clients.
- Responsibilities include analysis related to corridor studies, access management, transportation planning specific to the specialty of travel demand modeling .
- Candidates for this position should demonstrate experience in the development, calibration, validation, and application of travel demand forecasting models in both Cube and TransCAD software platforms.
- This position also requires marketing of company services to existing and potential clients.
- This position may include supervision of technical staff.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of professional planning and/or engineering experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in planning or engineering
- PE or AICP certification preferred
- Experience with traffic impact studies and private sector access management analysis
- Knowledge of HCS, FSUTMS programs (CORSIM/VISSIM optional)
- Skill in statistical analysis in conducting transportation and related duties and surveys
- Skill in research and technical analysis of planning related information
- Sound knowledge of industry practice and demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service
- Excellent oral, written and graphic communication skills, including computer literacy in word processing and other standard office software
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top