Senior Project Manager - Water/Wastewater
Your Opportunity Our Water sector, which brings together many of the world's top engineers and scientists, sees water a bit differently-as a single holistic system rather than as unconnected networks divided by jurisdictional boundaries. We use this perspective to help communities tap into water's potential. Throughout the life cycle of capture, use, reuse, and discharge, our team optimizes every facet of a water system. Whether a project calls for planners, designers, construction managers, or facility operators, we have the right experts to provide creative, yet practical, water solutions. Through our cost-effective strategies, we're helping communities increase their water efficiency and protect their water resources for future generations. Join our team as we create new ways to tap into water's vast potential.
An opportunity exists in Stantec's Water Sector for a highly motivated Project Manager with water/wastewater design/planning skills in our Naples, FL office.
Your Duties The successful candidate will use their management and technical abilities to manage a team of design professionals and technicians to deliver projects involving the design of water and wastewater treatment facilities, wastewater collection systems, and water supply and transmission systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of design professionals and technicians
- Management of a water and wastewater infrastructure projects
- Lead business development pursuits including proposal preparation and participate in interviews
- Interact with clients and management regarding status of project scope, schedule, and budget
- Apply and share experience/knowledge of treatment, wastewater collection, and water system conveyance facility design
- Lead and manage preparation of construction documents including; plans, specifications, and construction cost estimates
- Research and understand issues related to wastewater and water resources that impact individual projects
- Ensure that projects' needs are met in a timely and effective manner
Your Capabilities and Credentials The successful candidate will:
- Possess a Bachelors in Civil or Environmental Engineering. Masters preferred.
- Be registered as a Professional Engineer in the State of Florida, or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Have a minimum of 15 years experience in management and design of water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Have the ability to work in a team environment without direct supervision.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top