Senior Project Manager, Water
Your Opportunity With the understanding that effective management of our water resources is critical to public health, economic development, and the long-term health of the environment, our Water group is focused on delivering and managing sustainable water and wastewater solutions. This is where great people and great ideas truly make a difference. Our team members are passionate about resource renewal and sustainability, and apply both knowledge and technology to deliver life cycle solutions for both public and private sector clients. We collaborate on developing innovative solutions for complex projects in the areas of advanced water and wastewater process design, water supply, conveyance, pumping, and storage.
Our Winnipeg, MB is seeking to hire a Senior Project Manager within our Water Group, in this role you will be required to lead the construction & engineering design of a variety of Civil Infrastructure projects and studies.
- Manage, plan, organize and work with technical groups in the delivery of project deliverables and construction coordination
- Provide support to business development and strategic initiatives, including presentation of proposals
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Actively participate in supervising tendering and contract management
- Infrastructure planning and design of water distribution, sanitary and land drainage sewer systems
- Site grading design
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior engineers, technologists, and CAD staff
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- B.Sc. or M.Sc in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an accredited University
- P.ENG. or eligible for registration in the province of Manitoba
- Minimum of 10 years' post-graduation experience in varied municipal services design and land development projects
- Strong water & wastewater technical background, including extensive knowledge of all project phases (including conceptual design, pre-design, detailed design, and construction administration)
- Strong understanding of water and wastewater infrastructure and process design preferably with municipal systems
- Knowledge of Civil 3D and WaterCAD/SewerCAD software would be considered beneficial
- Excellent, innovative, and practical customer service and a commitment to technical excellence
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top