Senior Project Manager - Wastewater Treatment Process
At Stantec, we approach every water and natural resource project we undertake-whether at the local, regional, or watershed level- thoughtfully, and execute it with excellence across all project phases. We partner with our clients to design fit-for-purpose solutions that address their communities' unique needs throughout the water infrastructure lifecycle. Our experts lead their fields and guide our work with scientific rigor, an innovative spirit, and a vision for growth. We're a place where you can apply your passion and collaborate with top talent on work that's critical to our clients, our communities, and the industry at large. Your Opportunity We have an immediate opportunity within our Water practice for a Senior Project Manager with Water/Wastewater experience to manage some of the largest water infrastructure projects in New England, including CSO tunnels and pumping stations, stormwater and flood relief projects for climate change resiliency, water and wastewater treatment, water transmission mains, and sewer separation and green infrastructure. The successful candidate will use their management and technical abilities to manage a team of design professionals and technicians to deliver projects involving the planning and design of a wide array of civil and water resources projects.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage a team of design professionals and technicians
- Management of projects of varying complexity within multidisciplinary teams Mentor and supervise staff and develop high-performing project teams
- Assist with business development pursuits including proposal preparation and participation in interviews
- Interact with clients and management regarding status of project scope, schedule, and budget
- Apply and share experience/knowledge of design expertise
- Lead and manage preparation of construction documents including; plans, specifications, and construction cost estimates
- Research and understand issues related to regulatory and other drivers that impact individual projects
- Ensure that projects' needs are met in a timely and effective manner
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Registerd PE in the state of MA or the ability to acquire within 6 months
- Candidate must have technical writing abilities and ability to manage others
- Self-Motivated with good work ethic are required
- Self-confidence and strong people skills are needed
- Must have a valid drivers license and safe driving record
A minimum fifteen (15) years of experience in water and wastewater process design.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top