Senior Project Manager, Transportation
Your Opportunity Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, inspection and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. We have an immediate opening for a Senior Project Manager in our Phoenix office. Join our Phoenix team and help us keep communities connected.
Stantec's multi-disciplinary office in Phoenix, AZ has an opportunity for a highly motived and technically proficient Senior Roadway Project Manager to join our growing team of professionals. We seek a team player who desires and thrives in a collaborative work environment, has excellent client and communication skills and strong analytical design capabilities. This position will provide project level design leadership on high profile and trans-formative roadway design projects.
Your Duties Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Project Development,
- engineering analysis and oversight of PS&E production for state and local highways
- Client coordination
- Project Management, highway horizontal and vertical design, cross sectional analysis, and temporary traffic control on large interstate widening and reconstruction projects
- Additional responsibilities will include CAD production of project plans, coordination of project team design efforts, leadership of client meetings and development of project proposals
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Bachelors Degree (BS) in Civil Engineering desirable
- 20+ years of experience in Roadway design and Project Management
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in the State of Arizona required.
- Ability to manage design teams and meet client requirements
- Experience and knowledge working on and managing final roadway design and planning projects
- Experience in alternate project delivery methods including design-build a plus
- Demonstrate initiative and attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated individual with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good driving record and valid driver's license required
- Experience with Arizona Department of Transportation and Maricopa DOT projects necessary
- Participate and develop responses to client proposals
- Develop business relationships with clients
Qualified candidates who are highly motivated and eager to commit to Stantec's strategic initiative to become a Top 10 global design firm should submit their resume and cover letter, online at www.stantec.com/careers.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top