Senior Project Manager (PM) - Construction Mickey Leland International Term. (MLIT)
Your Opportunity: Projects, when successfully delivered, can strengthen client organizations and the communities they serve. By managing capital programs and projects as if they were our own, our business, technical, and project management experts work with clients to strategize, plan, and implement projects that help them achieve their organization's objectives-without surprises. We've managed thousands of projects across all sectors, including buildings like hospitals, airports, and entire university campuses; infrastructure like mass transit and water treatment facilities; and energy and resource assignments like mines and wind farms. Join a team of program and project management specialists that's passionate about achieving predictable project outcomes for clients and communities.
Stantec's Houston office is looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience working on complex airport improvement projects to join the George Bush Intercontinental Airport program management team.
- Provide oversight of the scope of work, budget and schedule for the Houston Aviation Alliance PMSS team, including change management.
- Locating, interviewing and administering personnel for the HAA PMSS team.
- Working with the EPM and Owner to support the overall Program by providing experienced and capable personnel and appropriate technical oversight.
- Serve as the Principal Point of Contact for administration and management of all subcontracts associated with the HAA PMSS contract.
- Invoicing for PMSS services
- b. Negotiation and preparation of Letters of Authorization to obtain necessary Client and EPM approvals of personnel and expenditures.
- Preparation of Subcontract requisitions and coordination with HAA JV Procurement for subcontracts.
- Provide technical oversight of PMSS team during design, construction, testing, acceptance and turn-over of the ITRP including:
- Procurement of HAS contractors and designers utilizing COH/HAS procedures and practices.
- Review of designs provided by others for compliance with contract requirements.
- Review of drawing, specifications, contracts, QA/QC, and constructed compliance with the designs.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or equivilent hands on experience.
- Minimum of 15 - 20+ years of experience in the management of complex design and construction projects at large hub airports.
- Management of team with multiple consultants, engineers, contractors for complex projects at an active international airport. Experience should include working in constricted physical environments to accomplish large projects dealing with public and private customers in a service oriented industry.
- Experience should include a wide background including design, construction and commissioning, ORAT and closeout of projects for terminals and facilites at Domestic and International operating facilities.
- Experience should include successful performance as a Senior Project Manager or Principal for large projects.
- Experience with large governmental and private organizations in dealing with regulations and administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of the architectural, engineering and systems elements of airport terminals and support facilities.
- Demonstrable establishment of collaborative relationships with stakeholders involved in planning, design, construction, testing and turn-over of airport facilities (airport, community and government).
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top