Senior Project Manager ITS/Traffic Engineering
Your Opportunity Whatever the distance, wherever the destination-our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Your Duties Stantec Consulting Services Inc. is actively seeking a Senior Project Manager ITS/Traffic Engineering to join our team in either our Orlando, Florida or Tampa, Florida office!
The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate skills and experience in project management & transportation planning/engineering specific to both private and public clients.
The private client support includes supervision and preparation of traffic studies for land development projects, including residential and non-residential developments up to Developments of Regional Impact.
The public sector support includes analysis related to corridor studies, access management, transportation comprehensive planning, and impact fees. This position also requires marketing of company services to existing and potential clients.
This position may include supervision of technical staff. This position requires the ability to interact and communicate effectively with clients and public agencies.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in Florida required
- Five to 12 (5 - 12) years of experience working as a transportation planner/engineer
- Experience with traffic impact studies and private sector access management analysis; along with transportation codes and policies
- Knowledge of HCS, SYNCHRO, FSUTMS programs (Corsim optional)
- Skill in statistical analysis in conducting transportation and related duties and surveys
- Skill in research and technical analysis of planning related information
- Project planner experience with corridor and regional level projects for state or local governments
- Experience with consultant, FDOT, local government on transportation projects preferred
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top