Senior Project Manager and Lead Engineer - Aviation
Your Opportunity: Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airports and aviation, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers can really take off. With a unique multidisciplinary team approach, we're equipped with state-of-the-art survey tools, simulation models, specialized design software, and computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) facilities. The ongoing success of our team allows you to set the pace of your career.
Your Duties: Stantec is looking for a driven individual wanting to take on their next challenge as a Senior Project Manager and Lead Engineer in Aviation! The selected candidate will have knowledge, background, and contacts to promote our Aviation services in Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia and at both GA and Air Carrier Airports.
This is a great opportunity for taking your career to the next level as you will be responsible for Leading Design projects, running production staff and meeting in person with our respected clients to discuss their issues and needs! Projects include but not limited to: Airport Layout Plans, Runway/Taxiway extensions and widenings, hangars & fuel systems, and airfield lighting/NAVAIDS projects.
This role requires extensive first-hand experience with FAA funded projects as well as a working knowledge of the Airport Improvement Program.
Duties will include:
- Planning, designing & construction management services
- Project and Client management
- Assisting in obtaining approvals from regulatory agencies
- Assisting in development of new business via client meetings and participation in promotional activities
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering
- P.E. or P.E. eligible and/or NCEES Registration
- 5 or more years of consulting experience in civil and/or transportation engineering within the aviation field, familiarity with FAA design criteria, and experience at commercial size airports is required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil -3D, Microstation, InRoads and HydroCad desired as well as experience in on-site construction inspection on aviation related projects
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top