Senior / Principal Civil Engineer
Stantec is looking forward to an exciting period of growth in the UK. We have built our reputation over decades of success and have now made a significant step towards securing greater opportunities and growth.
Our Civil Infrastructure team in Oxford are looking forward to a very exciting period ahead and we are planning on expanding the team in the coming months. We have an ambitious and dynamic unit that has been at the heart of development in Oxford and its surrounding areas for some time now. With the Oxford to Cambridge Corridor among the many exciting upcoming projects, there's never been a better time to consider a move to Oxford.
As a progressive company, we are always interested to hear from ambitious Engineers and currently we are looking for a Senior to Principal level Civil Engineer to join us. Typically, you'll be BSc qualified or a Chartered Engineer. Most importantly, your passion and experience of delivering quality infrastructure design solutions is most crucial to your success in this role. You will be ambitious, forward thinking and innovative. Your role will be to play a key part of our engineering team in delivering high quality design projects on time and within budget. You will work closely with our clients to influence the development of infrastructure scheme's in the region.
If you are considering a career change and want to join a company with an exciting portfolio of projects and big plans for future expansion, then our Oxford team would love to hear from you.
Typically, we look for the following in our Engineers:
- A detailed understanding of infrastructure planning and design
- Experience in drainage design and utilities planning
- Proven experience of delivering commercially successful projects
- Strong client engagement skills and the ability to influence the delivery of effective and sustainable infrastructure solutions (For Senior & Principal level)
- Understanding of construction contracts and specification preparation
- Experience of working in a team environment and mentoring and managing the workload of junior team members
If you would like more info on this role, please contact Eamon Cassidy: 07823538229 / firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top