Senior Municipal Engineer
Your Opportunity We've recently strengthened our presence by completing the acquisition of engineering services firm, MWH Global. This means more career opportunities for you in consulting, design, and construction for the water and natural resources sector globally.
We are excited that MWH has integrated fully into Stantec and we are now collaborating on even bigger and more exciting large-scale projects that make a difference in our communities. With MWH joining Stantec, we are now a global player in the water / wastewater market!
Our dynamic and exciting collaborative culture will give the selected candidate the opportunity to thrive and further their career.
Stantec is seeking a Senior Municipal Engineer to join our highly successful water practice in Surrey, BC. Stantec's Surrey office is conveniently connected and located next to the Gateway Skytrain Station. Surrey, the second largest city in British Columbia, has lots to offer, from its farmlands to its thriving city centre.
Your Duties In this role you will be responsible for the management of a variety of Civil Engineering Infrastructure projects and studies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management
- Client Development and Management
- Proposal Preparation
- Construction Coordination and Management
- Infrastructure planning and design of:
- Water Distribution
- Sanitary and Storm Sewer Systems
- Reservoirs / Pump Stations
- Lift Stations
- Site Grading and Roadway Design
- Contract Management Supervision
- Supervision of Junior Engineers, Technologists and Designers
Your Capabilities and Credentials The successful candidate will possess the following:
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from a recognized post-secondary institution
- P.Eng. or eligibility for registration with APEGBC
- Minimum 10 years, post-graduation experience in municipal services design
- Proven supervisory experience
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top