Senior Marketing Specialist
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger. Your Opportunity We're marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists and project managers to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
We have an opening for a Senior Marketing Specialist on our growing regional team. This position requires a detail-oriented individual, with a background in marketing and/or communications-a team player who can lead strategic pursuits communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Does this sound like you? Great! You're the experienced marketing professional we're looking for.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Prepare thoughtful, high-impact, and engaging pursuit and promotional materials which highlight our depth of experience, expertise, and creativity.
- Responsible for overall marketing processes on selective pursuits.
- Leverage local and global network within Stantec to support marketing processes and value propositions. Organize, motivate and lead pursuit teams to develop strategic, value enhancing, deliverables.
- Work closely with our technical staff and leadership to create compelling messages that convey Stantec's strengths to set us apart.
- Support Business Leader with client, competitor and market research and development of documented client strategies.
- Actively work to develop pre-request for proposal action plans including Win Plans, SWOT analyses, and Executive Summaries, Go/No Go and strategy reviews, etc.
- Translate win strategies into key themes and drive them into proposals and other business development documents with value proposition statements, graphics, and proofs.
- Plan, organize and direct all elements of an RFP response; analyze information requested, develop response plan, initiate Go/No Go discussion, conduct win strategy reviews, conduct proposal kick-off meeting, manage and work with team to develop response sections and monitor consistency of strategic message, conduct progress reviews, prepare final proposal review package, incorporate comments.
- Support client development and account management efforts and help maintain Stantec's internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity.
- Work with key business development leaders to coordinate strategic client facing events, materials, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand.
- Contribute to Stantec's internal and external communications networks
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, InDesign), and web-based interfaces.
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must have the ability to work independently and also in cooperation with a larger regional team.
Experience in the Architecture/Education/Consulting industry is required.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top