Senior Marketing Specialist - ( 2100001Z )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 350 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
We're marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Do you love to strategize? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple initiatives at once? We have an opening for a Senior Marketing Specialist on our growing regional team. This position will be focused on partnership and growth within our Buildings team. This position requires a detail-oriented individual, with a background in marketing-a team player who can develop and execute a business plan, lead a pursuit process and team, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
Does this sound like you? Great! You're the experienced marketing professional we're looking for.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead and manage proposal submissions from commencement to conclusion, including pre-positioning, storyboarding, leading strategic assessment sessions, the coordination of scheduling and deliverables, content generation touchpoints, and review periods through to submittal, client presentations and debrief.
- Exceptional researcher and a persuasive writer - Demonstrate strong research skills into markets, sectors, competitors, and potential targets, with an ability to translate information into insight to fuel winning strategies and compelling and tailored narratives.
- Sourcing, compiling, and editing proposal content - Convert and integrate technical content provided by various authors and subject matter experts into a cohesive, compelling, and well-written narrative and proposal document that is aligned with the firm's UVP's and win themes.
- Take ownership of a portfolio of work, independently assessing and driving successful business development outcomes for the group throughout the pursuit or marketing campaign lifecycle
- Manage the needs of a diverse practitioner team consisting of architects and engineers
- Deploy successful promotional and marketing campaigns which highlight our depth of experience and expertise, directing implementation from ideation and content creation to execution
- Support the needs of the firm's account management program through research, strategic pre-positioning, and recurring touch points with account management teams.
- Facilitate proactive business development and client outreach initiatives through virtual and digital platforms
- Conduct market analysis, research and reporting of trends and results
- Sound record keeping for internal information management.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Working knowledge of the Ontario A/E/C market is preferred.
- Exceptional business writing skills with demonstrated experience developing engaging narrative responses to RFP's, as well as external and internal communications.
- A self-starter who is comfortable directing a technical team on the delivery of pursuits, promotional material , and business development activities including independent decision making for the team
- Strong organizations and time management skills
- Business acumen including interpreting basic financial data (budgets, forecast etc.)
- A consummate professional who is interested in developing best practices within your role
- A diligent and detail-oriented proposal leader with exceptional prioritization skills
- Well-honed mentorship, resiliency, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, intermediate to advanced command of lnDesign is a requirement.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree or an equivalent level of experience in marketing and/or communications
- 5 years of experience in marketing or business development within the A/E/C industry is preferred
- Experience providing marketing expertise within an architectural practice will be considered an asset
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Job : Marketing and PR/Communications Professional
Organization : BC-1506 Marketing & Communications-CA Central & Atlantic
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Oct 6, 2021, 6:42:06 AM
Req ID: 2100001Z
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans