Senior Landscape Architect
Your Opportunity We bring together the places that make communities feel like home whether it's an urban park, a commercial plaza, or a residential neighborhood. We do this because we're part of the community too and we care about the places where we live-just as much as you do. Join the team that truly designs with community in mind.
Our London team has an opportunity for a Senior Landscape Architect within our Community Development practice.
This is a leadership position with responsibility for design excellence, overseeing projects, client development and maintenance, and staff oversight and mentoring. The successful candidate will have a lead role in both public and private projects and will assist with the growth of our design practice.
This position will provide the opportunity to participate in and be an important part of a north American practice with over 250 Landscape Architects in numerous offices.
- Lead design, assist with detailing. And oversee production of working drawings;
- Integrate sustainable practices in design;
- Present designs and strategically position projects in the best interest of our clients;
- Manage complex projects and provide design leadership on public and private projects;
- Steward creative thinking and resilient design practices balanced with a solid business approach;
- Identify opportunities for growth and strengthen the existing client base; and
- Play a key role in maintaining and growing the design reputation of the Landscape Architecture and Urban Design Team.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree from an accredited Landscape Architectural program is required;
- 8+ years of fulltime experience in a professional office setting working for fast paced and detail oriented clients;
- Should be a licensed Landscape Architect with seal with the Ontario Association of Landscape Architect, or have the ability to be licensed in Ontario for the practice of Landscape Architecture;
- Should possess a desire for quality design and the ability to detail and document their ideas;
- Experience managing staff, client relations and complex projects;
- Excellent oral, written, and graphic communication skills. Ability to present ideas and lead strategic discussions is a must; and
- Proven ability to turn design into working drawing and execute their implementation onsite.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top