Senior Land Surveyor
Accurate data is the top priority for our Geomatics team. Through our work, we measure, process, and analyze spatial data and define land boundaries. We provide our clients a full range of Geomatics, surveying, and mapping services. Join a team of inspired and talented professionals who continually find inventive ways to get the job done safer, better, faster, and smarter. Your Opportunity Stantec has an immediate opening for an experienced licensed Senior Surveyor to join our Community Development group in Sacramento, CA.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Business development and client maintenance.
- Overseeing and responsibility for work on boundary, topographic, ALTA surveys, construction staking, control surveys and platting on land development projects.
- Oversee financial details and performance of all survey projects or tasks, and directly supervise office and field staff assigned to your team.
- Project management, including managing, scope, schedule, and budgets as well as personnel for multiple surveying and mapping projects.
- Coordination of survey efforts with clients and other professions within Stantec.
- Capable of performing surveying & mapping services for private/public client projects.
- Perform survey project quality control and quality assurance.
- Direct, develop, evaluate, and mentor survey staff.
- Market Stantec's Services.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Must be a Licensed Professional Land Surveyor in the state of California.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required.
- Prior to employment this position will require the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen.
Education and Experience Minimum of 10 years Land Surveying experience.
Minimum 5 years of experience in a supervisory capacity, including directing workloads, developing staff and completing performance assessments.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top