Senior Land Surveyor
Stantec provides a full range of public and private sector surveying services, including boundary surveying, topographic mapping, construction layout, control surveys, route surveys, as-built surveys, and other services as required. Our Survey team provides surveying services for Stantec's Transportation, Land Development, Environmental, Planning and Utility teams, as well as Public Clients and Private Clients.
Stantec has an immediate opening for an experienced licensed Senior Surveyor to join our Community Development group in Sacramento, CA!
- Business development and client maintenance.
- Overseeing and responsibility for work on boundary, topographic, ALTA surveys, construction staking, control surveys and platting on land development projects;
- Oversee financial details and performance of all survey projects or tasks, and directly supervise office and field staff assigned to your team;
- Project management, including managing, scope, schedule, and budgets as well as personnel for multiple surveying and mapping projects;
- Coordination of survey efforts with clients and other professions within Stantec;
- Capable of performingsurveying & mapping services for private/public client projects;
- Perform survey project quality control and quality assurance;
- Direct, develop, evaluate, and mentor survey staff;
- Market Stantec's Services.
- Minimum of 10 years Land Surveying experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a supervisory capacity, including directing workloads, developing staff and completing performance assessments.
- Must be a Licensed Professional Land Surveyor in the state of California.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required.
- Prior to employment this position will require the successful completion of a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
Qualified candidates who are highly motivated and eager to commit to Stantec's strategic initiative to become a Top 10 global design firm should submit their resume and cover letter, online at .
Job ID 33715
# of Openings Remaining 1
Experience (Years) 10
Discipline Community Development
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top