Senior Graphic Designer
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
Your Opportunity We're marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists and project managers to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Seeking a creative Senior Graphic Designer to join our team! For many, communicating ideas, emotions, and meaning without saying a word is next to impossible. For a graphic designer, the sky's the limit. That's why the person in this role is key to helping Stantec position our brand resourcefully and effectively. A graphic designer provides creative services to help build campaigns and proposals based on our brand. By artfully developing and executing design solutions from concept to completion, this person drives value to the marketing and communications team as well as the business as a whole through brand awareness.
Your Key Responsibilities The Senior Graphic Designer is an expert at visual storytelling and creating and executing design solutions from concept to completion, bringing our brand to life. They also:
- Lead brainstorming sessions and develop ideas for project themes
- Design proposals and business development materials for print and online
- Design for special events, thinking big picture about the visitor's experience
- Act as a key photography contact, providing on-site art direction
- Contribute to brand awareness campaigns and integrate them across multiple mediums
- Present creative concepts, sharing the story behind their work
- Educate internal clients and mentor other graphic designers on design best practices
- Organizing tasks, prioritizes, and successfully juggling multiple projects in short timeframes with high-quality work.
- Seek input proactively and engaging others for contributions; conducting meetings to understand needs/scope of a project.
- Move projects through production, seeking out quotes for printing, recommending appropriate materials, and suggesting alternatives mediums.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- A specialist in print design/process with a strong focus on layout
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and web-based interfaces
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a graphic design related field.
Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Consulting industry is preferred.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Back to top