Your Opportunity: The Stantec community unites more than 22,000 specialists working in over 400 locations. Our work-professional consulting in planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics-begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
We bring together the places that make communities feel like home whether it's an urban park, a commercial plaza, or a residential neighborhood. We do this because we're part of the community too and we care about the places where we live-just as much as you do. Join the team that truly designs with community in mind.
Your Duties: In this role you will be responsible for the management of a variety of Civil Engineering Infrastructure and Municipality projects and studies which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Client Service, Development, Management, and Growth
- Opportunity Identification and Pursuits
- Project Development
- Mentor and empower other team members
- Execute and manage complex civil engineering designs
- Serve as a technical design expert for projects and supervise and manage work through junior staff to develop and execute design
- Plan and manage projects and tasks to complete them on time and within budget
- Supervision of Junior Engineers, Technologists, and Designers
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Civil Engineering, Masters' preferred.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) registration in Minnesota
- Experience with public sector clients and projects
- 10 years' minimum experience in the design of civil infrastructure such as site planning, roads, drainage, grading, water systems, sanitary sewer systems and other municipal infrastructure.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil3D
- Experience in engineering design, construction inspection, contract administration, project management and business development.
- Has the skill and knowledge to create, suggest, and introduce innovative and effective client solutions and integrated deliverables that are aligned with the Sector business objectives.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, along with excellent interpersonal abilities and willingness to work in a team atmosphere.
- Known to be proactive in his/her ability to be a market leader.
- Known for sustaining long-term client relationships. - Ability to travel as required.
- Valid Drivers License and good driving record required.
Qualified candidates who are highly motivated and eager to commit to Stantec's strategic initiative to become a Top 10 global design firm should submit their resume and cover letter, online at www.stantec.com/careers .
Committed to the principles of Employment Equity, we thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top