Senior Electrical Engineer
Your Opportunity: Stantec's Wall New Jersey Office is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer / Project Manager for its Electrical Engineering Group. The responsibilities include personnel management of technical staff, proposal writing and business development, project management, and technical design tasks. The design projects include; solar PV systems, buildings (MEP), parks, roadways, bridges, airports, lighting and ITS design. The position may also involve field work such as site investigations and occasional overnight travel. The ideal candidate should have prior project management/personnel management experience.
- Attend meetings with clients, authorities having jurisdiction, and utility companies to coordinate projects.
- Oversee the preparation of deliverables and documents including calculations, drawings, and specifications.
- Examine field conditions as required to support development and completion of projects.
- Handle multiple complex assignments simultaneously.
- Projects will include renewable energy systems, parks, marinas/boatyards, roadways, transportation facilities, site development projects, and electrical infrastructure design.
- Design experience in lighting design, energy code compliance, lighting/power circuiting design, renewable energy, emergency power systems, communications systems, fire alarm systems, intelligent transportation system and construction cost estimating.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- 10+ years of related industry experience.
- Experience designing highway lighting, electrical distribution systems, and communications systems.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering from an accredited program.
- PE license, NY or NJ preferred.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the architectural and engineering industry.
- Thorough knowledge and interpretation of code compliance requirements and industry standards.
- Must have in depth knowledge of general transportation, buildings, community development or power construction.
- Working understanding of AutoCAD, Microstation, AGI32, Visual Lighting Software.
- LC is a plus
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top