Senior Designer/Manager - Architecture
Your Opportunity: Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration-spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space-good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
Stantec in Miami, Florida has an immediate opening for a Senior Designer Manager-Architecture to join our dynamic team.
- Presentation skills in front of large groups of clients and interviews
- Mentoring and Leadership skills
- High level of Space planning ability and concept design
- Presence in the South Florida market and knowledge of the area and trends in Hospitality and Residential/ Mixed Use
- Confidence in Networking ability and speaking in public
- Designed focused position leading the visioning for the projects
- Participate in Building Information Modeling through project design and documentation
- Perform field work (evaluation of existing sites)
- Collaborate with team members within the project team
- Lead small to medium scale project teams or provide support on large scale projects as Project Manager responsible for maintaining project schedule, budget and client relationship
- Lead small to medium scale project teams or provide support on large scale projects as Project Architect responsible for technical execution and discipline coordination of the project
- Serve as primary contact for client, defining needs, communicating progress and status
- Prepare or supervise the preparation of plans, details and specifications in accordance with client standards and specification
- Provide day-to-day guidance, supervision, motivation and development of project team
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- A degree in Interior Design at an accredited institution
- Minimum of ten (10) years related interior design experience
- Familiarity with Auto CAD, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others in an energetic and challenging work environment
- Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, punctual, and organized; team player
A Portfolio is required with your application. Your portfolio should include example technical drawings, informal hand drawings and tools important to your role on a project.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top