Senior Construction Inspector 2
- Mechanicsburg, PA
We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving-whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Responsible to manage and supervise inspectors on major transportation projects for Central/Eastern (Mechanicsburg) Pennsylvania and Western (Pittsburgh) Pennsylvania.
- Review drawings to prepare for the inspection
- Conduct field measurements to establish quantities for pay item documentation
- Inspect work site for proper traffic control setup
- Inspect erosion control devices, ensure they are maintained and that they are in compliance with applicable permits
- Monitor and record materials certifications in accordance with the client's procedures
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or relevant experience can be used in place of diploma
- Minimum of five (5) years construction inspection experience on major roadway and/or bridge inspection projects to include a minimum of two (2) years supervising and/or managing inspectors
Must have one (1) of the following:
- Current NICET Level 3 or higher certification
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) and/or Pennsylvania Turnpike experience
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each others' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Construction Management/Coordination
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Mechanicsburg
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Req ID: 200000QL
Back to top