Senior Civil CAD Technician
At Stantec, we approach every water and natural resource project we undertake-whether at the local, regional, or watershed level- thoughtfully, and execute it with excellence across all project phases. We partner with our clients to design fit-for-purpose solutions that address their communities' unique needs throughout the water infrastructure lifecycle. Our experts lead their fields and guide our work with scientific rigor, an innovative spirit, and a vision for growth. We're a place where you can apply your passion and collaborate with top talent on work that's critical to our clients, our communities, and the industry at large.
- Roadway, site grading and drainage utilizing AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Delegate work to and mentor junior CAD design staff
- Preparing plan, section, detail, schematic and construction drawings using AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Performing Engineering calculations
- Create new drawings and transfer mark-ups
- Create a topographic surface and calculate quantities
- Coordination of project drawings with Project Managers, CAD staff and others -
- Providing on-site representation during construction
- Ensuring that the projects are completed in a timely and effective manner
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Civil Technologist, registered as a CET with NBSCETT
- A diploma in Civil Technology
- Experience in computer aided drafting using AutoCAD, Civil 3D
- Experience with Microstation and Navisworks will be considered an asset - Strong communication skills
- A willingness to work in a team atmosphere
- Strong organizational skills, along with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate a flexible approach to work assignments
- Imagination and enthusiasm in their work and willingness to add value to projects where possible.
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Melina plans out every last detail of healthcare construction projects, communicating with expert consultants in areas ranging from construction techniques and materials to finishing-touch interior choices.
Back to top