Senior CAD Technician
Your Opportunity: Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of bridge and roadway projects. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers can really take off. With a unique multidisciplinary team approach, we're equipped with state-of-the-art survey tools, simulation models, specialized design software, and computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) facilities. The ongoing success of our team allows you to set the pace of your career.
Your Duties: The successful candidate will coordinate project drawings with Project Managers, CAD staff and others; ensure project needs are met in a timely and effective manner; participate in design and preparation of engineering drawings using the appropriate internal and external standards; prepare plan, section, detail, schematic and construction drawings using Microstation primarily (AutoCAD occasionally); and ensure all drawings are in accordance with client specific requirements and company procedures.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Minimum of 5 years Microstation experience
- 2 years of Inroads experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work in a team atmosphere
- Desire to optimize technology to produce more efficient and better quality projects
- Strong organizational skills, along with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate a flexible approach to work assignments
Meet Some of Stantec's Employees
Charuti oversees the construction and design of transmission line projects that connect new and existing hydropower plants and plans the logistics for rehabilitation of existing projects.
Back to top