Senior Bridge Project Manager/Team Leader
- Merrick Park, FL
We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving-whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
An opportunity exists for a Senior Bridge Team Leader in our Coral Gables office. The Transportation Group is growing, and this is an opportunity for a driven and motivated leader to guide and direct a group of very talented and innovative bridge design team members. Must be a highly engaged project manager with exceptional client interaction skills and with the ability to effectively work across multiple operational groups and technical disciplines. Driven to provide best in class innovative bridge design solutions to clients across both public and private sectors.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Successfully plan, direct and monitor all aspects of medium to large technically complex multi-discipline bridge projects.
- Actively engage in expanding and growing our structures group technical capabilities and talent in our Miami office.
- Responsible for the oversight of Bridge Design, Bridge Rehabilitation and Bridge Inspection
- Responsibilities will range from Project Manager, Task Manager and or Bridge Technical Advisor.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Successful track record in managing preliminary and final design, project scheduling and subcontractor management, preparation of construction documents and cost estimates.
- Candidates must have a working knowledge and be familiar with FDOT structures design criteria and related structural design software for bridges and miscellaneous structures.
- Excellent organization, project management and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated project and team leadership success.
- History of excellence in project management completing projects on time and within budget.
- Proven leadership skills that include leading, guiding and directing successful team outcomes.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Structural Engineering or related field. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years of bridge design experience.
- Professional registration as a Professional Engineer in the State of Florida in good standing. Out of State candidates with the ability to obtain license in Florida will be considered provided that they are in good standing in their state of licensure.
Position will primarily work in an office setting; may require some field work.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Structural Engineer
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Coral Gables
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Req ID: 2000008H
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans
Back to top